Reputational and Threat Analysis
Xiphos Research offers a range of reputational analysis services which are fully customisable to client needs and requirements. Organisations face a growing threat in addressing the manner in which they, or their staff, handle sensitive information. By employing the reputational analysis services offered by Xiphos Research, our client base can be assured that sensitive data is found, analysed, and addressed. Additionally the threat analysis services offered by Xiphos allow our clients to determine risk based upon open (and in some cases closed) intelligence gathering
All the reputational and threat analysis services offered by Xiphos are tuned to suit the individual needs and demands of our clients, however have a number of core benefits, namely:
- Social network intelligence gathering (ensuring brand defamation is not on-going and there are no emergent security threats)
- Detailed review of newsgroups, forums, and other electronic media to ensure that no information pertaining to client assets is present
- Attack, Exploitation and Penetration
- Examination of internet resources to gather threat intelligence data
- Information and intelligence gathering using digital sources to ensure sensitive data is controlled by the client and not in the public arena
The reputational and threat analysis services offered by Xiphos Research provide a proven mechanism for raising internal staff awareness and deficiencies in information handling processes, as well as ensuring that threats can be identified and mitigated against.
For a detailed description of the reputational and threat analysis services offered by Xiphos, or to discuss your requirements, contact us, in strictest confidence.